Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome to my Blog!!



This blog is dedicated to my passion cruising!!! This blog will cover my adventures in cruising!! I will also cover what is new in the industry and some secret tips only junkies know about in cruising. Enjoy my blog!!


This picture is what started my cruise addiction. We were on the Voyager of the Seas during the week of 9-16-01. This was a few days after 9-11 and it took us over 30 hours to get to Florida. The ship was only 1/2 full and at the time was a little scary due to all the security. The ship was amazing and I have been hooked ever since. On the sailing we even rescued a guy who was lost out to sea. I was on my balcony when we found him and everyone was applauding. After such a tragic week it was nice to see something good happening.

0 comments:

Followers

 

I Love to Cruise Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com