Sunday, September 30, 2007

First Day at Sea


Today was a very relaxing day for us. The highlights of today included tea time, Europe Presentation, midnight swim, and formal night.
We had the entire pool to ourselves which was really nice. The water temperature is over 80 in the pool! We have 3 pools and they are all so huge!! The weather now outside is at least 95 degrees and it feels like summer again. I really like the anytime dinning which has been so fast. We don't eat till late so maybe that why but we have not waited. Hey mother if your reading this my ship card is black! You can keep the gold. I am elite on this ship so I get some extra amenities. We have a fully stocked bar in our room and the free dry cleaning have been useful. The soda card was only $3.99 a day which is really cheap so we each bought one. Our cabin steward is the best I have had in a long time. OK well got to go to bed. Its at least 1am. I will not post pictures every day due that its a pain.

1 comments:

Pauline on October 2, 2007 at 1:01 PM said...

Hi Wendy and Bill we hope that you are having a good time on your cruise. Love mom

Followers

 

I Love to Cruise Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com