Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Art of Packing






So my cruise is in two days and I have not begun my packing!! I always recommend starting a list. It's not fun when your forget the water shoes or even better the bathing suit. Ladies you know that is not always easy to replace. I thought today I would give some tips on items related for cruises that I always bring.

1. Air Freshener- I like the one with the nightlight. Remember your digesting a lot of food and sometimes the room can smell. Just remember you can always send the men to the public restrooms!!

2. Toilet Seat Covers- You are not allowed to flush them down the public toilets. However, its nice to have them when your at the ports.

3. 3 Plug Outlet- This is a must if you plan to bring cell phones and your laptops. It's nice to be able to have a few things plugged in. Most rooms only have 1 or 2 plugs.

4.Web Cam- If your going to bring the laptop I recommend bringing the web cam. On my last cruise I was able to have a video conversation live from the ship. This is the cheapest from of communication on ship. Most Internet fees are .50 to $.75 per minute.

5.Lanyard- I hate to carry my cruise card in my purse. Pick up either a little wallet or lanyard at your local drugstore. It is so nice to wear it and be free of a purse for a week!!

6.Card Reader- If your going to bring your laptop bring a card reader for you pictures. You can then upload right from the ship.

7.Alarm Clock- All the rooms have wake up calls, but very few have the time. If they do have a clock its usually on the phone so you can't see it.

8.Business Cards- You can meet a lot of nice people why not keep in contact.

9.Magnets- These are great for you door! Most doors are magnetic so you can leave messages for your friends.

10. Small Bills- Its nice to have change when you need it.

Well I am off to pack!!

0 comments:

Followers

 

I Love to Cruise Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com