Saturday, July 26, 2008

Are you ready for Incredible!!!






Oasis of the Seas





In 38 days Oasis of the Seas will start opening for reservation by Royal Caribbean. If your going to sail on the Oasis make sure you book early. This ship by far is the most amazing ship I have read about. The pictures and video looks amazing.
Here are some of its Stats!!

Launching late 2009
220,000 GRT
7 neighborhoods
5,400 guests
2,700 staterooms
16 decks high









I really like the open air theater on the back of the ship. I can't wait to see the shows!! I also like the airel trek. I thought rock climbing and surfing was cool!!! If you can book any cruise this is the ship to go on. I know it does not come out till 09 but its worth the wait!!! Book early for the best deals!! The word is not out yet!! Every cruise junkie will want on this ship!!





0 comments:

Followers

 

I Love to Cruise Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com